I suppose what I learned the most about summary writing was how to do it well for this project (documentary project). Even after looking at my first draft there were many areas that can use improvement and overall cleaning up. As well as that how to condense to get the story in completely if not sometimes vaguely, compared to going into great detail into just a few parts. I feel like all of these small new improvements will help me to write better summaries from now on.
Ryan, I agree with your summary reflective. The more you practice the better you will become.
ReplyDeleteRyan, I had the same issue when writing my summary about not giving too much detail, but not being too vague. I think class Wednesday helped decide what was important to add, keep, or delete in my own paper. I also had some grammar, punctuation, and formatting to clean up. Good post!
ReplyDelete